Warlegend-Project (WLP.gg)
Sign in to follow this  
Allahuakbar

Allahuakbar's Presentation

Greetings everyone,

Personal Information

I am from Portugal, 27 years old electronic engineer and software developer playing wow on my free time.

Having a lot of fun recently with wow/wotlk nostalgia, played this expansion for many years on many private servers in the past (all of them already closed), had given up on finding a good wotlk pvp server for a long time so wlp was a great surprise as a pvp oriented small community server.

WoW Experience

As most people here, i am most experienced in the wrath of the lich king expansion. I have a good amount of experience with all classes but my favorite is frost mage which i currently play on here. 

Why frost mage?

Personally it is the face of wotlk, the complete caster, in my opinion what differentiates wotlk from other expansions and what makes it so great is the fast paced gameplay and very strong presence of cc, and that is the definition of a frost mage, a class that sets the pace and controls the game.

I did release a few wow movies for fun in the past, some can be found here: https://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?t=3&l=toledu

That is all, see you in game.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this